This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information by www.chdo.co.uk
Any member of our group may use and share the information he provides within that group or other information we hold about him for the purposes set out below:
1. Information we may hold about you
- Information you've provided to us, including on our websites [we do not hold or retain any credit/debit card details].
- Information about our products and services you've ordered or enquired about.
- Information provided by other companies who've obtained your permission to share information about you.
- Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites.
2. How we may we use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services of general account management and the management of traffic across our network, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor and improve our products, services and websites.
- We may share information with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for use in credit decisions, and for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when:
- a)checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities;
- b)managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities;
- c)recovering debt;
- d)checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance;
- e)checking details of job applications and employees.
- We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
- We may also share your information with other companies for debt recovery purposes.
- For market research.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
Unless you've asked us not to:
- To send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services.
- To provide you with personalised services.
3. Your preferences
You can click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
5. Online behavioural advertising
You can also opt out of receiving our newsletters by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in emails, or via your online account.
Contacting us: We can be contacted by email. We will try our best to answer all questions within 24 hours; however in case of any adversity that prevents us from doing so, we will reply you and take actions necessary within 72 hours.