Shea butter with Black Tea fragrance is a natural moisturiser, very versatile, nourishes and defends your skin. Shea butter is extracted from Karité tree nuts (Vitellaria paradoxa) found in Africa. It has been used there for centuries for skincare and as a healing agent.
Made in France
1. Full of nutrients for the skin;
2. Contains Vitamin A and has healing properties;
3. Treats blemishes, wrinkles and dermatitis;
4. Contains vitamin E which makes it an antioxidant;
5. It is an anti-inflamatory agent;
6. Melts on the skin and is absorbed without leaving any oily effect;
7. Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin;
8. Gives effective protection from sun.
External use – Face, Body and Hair:
Before applying, melt the butter in the palm of your hands.
Face and Body:
Use as a mask for face and body in order to hydrate, nourish and soften the skin. Use as a nourishing cream for face and body. Very effective on chapped lips and against cracked heels.
Great for relaxing massages.
Hair: Apply to hair and leave for 30 minutes before shampooing.
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, parfum (for scented), argania spinosa kernel oil, tocopherol.