Benefits of Argan Oil:
1. Prevents skin dryness and improves hydration.
2. Slows down the natural ageing process, regenerates and restructures skin.
3. Makes skin more supple and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Fights against acne and psoriasis scarring.
5. Strengthens brittle hair and nails.
Made in France
Argan Oil is a natural oil which comes from the kernel of Argan fruit (a prickly evergreen known commonly as the Iron Tree) found only in the arid southwest of Morocco, in the back-country of Essaouira-Agadir.
Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omegas 6 and 9, in tocopherols (Vitamin E) and polyphenols, which are natural antioxidants.
It also contains lipids such as sterols and squalene.
Dark golden colour with a smell of roasted almonds.
Argan Oil has many uses for Body, Face and Hair.
Face: Gently massage on clean face as an evening care ritual.
Body: Ideal for massages or add several drops to your bath.
For Hand and Feet care: Coat your nails with the oil and massage gently.
Hair: Apply to hair and leave for 30 minutes before shampooing.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Argania spinosa kernel oil.
5% non-alcohol fragrance.